- Delivery times stated on the Website are estimates only and are subject to change without notice.
- Upon confirming your order, Headlokt will notify you of the expected delivery date for the Product(s). If there is any change to the delivery date, Headlokt will notify you of the change as soon as possible.
- Risk in Products passes to you when the Product is delivered to your nominated delivery address.
- Title in Products passes to you upon payment for the Product in full.
Change of mind returns
- If you wish to return a Product because you have changed your mind about your purchase, Headlokt will offer you an exchange voucher or refund provided that:
- You return the Product within 30 days of delivery;
- The Product is in new, unused and undamaged condition, with original packaging (including instruction manuals and accessories); and
- You produce satisfactory proof of purchase of the Product.
- Headlokt will not refund or provide a credit for shipping and delivery charges incurred for the returned Product.
- Headlokt will accept Product returns and will provide you with a refund, replacement or repair where the Product:
- Is faulty or is not of acceptable quality;
- Is not fit for its intended purpose;
- Does not match our description or sample.
- Headlokt reserves the right not to accept a Product return where a fault is a result of misuse or neglect, or due to the condition or age of the Product.
- To return a Product you must send or deliver the Product to Headlokt at
HEADLOK PTY LTDLevel 4, 91 Upton StreetBundall 4217 QUEENSLANDPlease enclose proof of purchase (for example, a receipt or online confirmation email) and your order number.
- Please ensure returned Products are adequately packaged to avoid damage in transit. We strongly recommend that all returned Products are sent with a trackable & insured service. We cannot take responsibility for items that are damaged or lost in transit.
Our full Terms & Conditions can be viewed here.